How do GigWarriors Earn Money? GigWarriors are the independent professionals who take up one or more project/task ( Gigs ) assignments from the clients and execute the same to earn money. GigWarriors work in a GigTeam managed by a GigLeader. The earned money from assignments is used for compensating all stakeholders in the GigTeam as per the greenworkforce policy and the guidelines for the distribution. GigWarriors are also eligible for their share team incetives paid on scheduled basis.
How do GigLeaders Earn Money? GigLeaders are the independent professionals with managerial experience and capabilities. They earn money by executing one or more project/task ( Gigs ) assignments from the clients either individually or as a team work. The earned money from assignments is used for compensating all stakeholders in the GigTeam as per the greenworkforce policy and the guidelines for the distribution. GigLeaders are eligible for higher team incentives paid on scheduled basis.
How the earning is distributed? The earning from the client assignments are collected by greenworkforce to pay the respective part compensation to the contributors and team members. The individuals who single handedly execute the project take 60% to 70% of the total earning. The remaining 30% to 40% is consumed towards a)greenworkforce fee@7% b)3rd party Platform fees on actuals c)Contribution for team incentives@8% d)Other expenses if any. In the case of a team work, Gigleader decides the combination of the talents and their contribution to the project vis a vis the share of earning.
Is greenworkforce a registered company? greenworkforce.in is an online brand of a legal entity Ygwyn Private Limited with its registered address at L-Incubator, IIM Lucknow Noida Campus, B-1, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India Pin – 201307. All commercial and financial transactions are made in the company name with its authorized payment gateways or the current account in Yes Bank.
What kind of jobs are available? The gig economy marketplace has the job requirements from diverse industries and from different countries. greenworkforce focuses on the knowledge space to prioritize the jobs. We are selective in the nature of projects/tasks to reject non-serious jobs which anyway do not add value to the professional career. The clients award the jobs either as a fixed price compensation based on the milestones to deliver or as an hourly job when the scope of work is not clear. There are monthly retainer projects too with clear job responsibilities.
What are the shapes and sizes of GigTeams? The GigTeams are of 4 to 8 members size including a Gigleader in each team. There are hundreds of GigTeams ( dynamically assembled ) to represent specialized industry domains, geography, people culture and corporate needs. The GigTeams have both vertical and horizontal structures to match the workforce demands.
Can I quit my full time job to join greenworkforce? greenworkforce educate and groom the professionals to practice the alternate career dedicating at least one hour in a day. One can quit the full time job only when he or she is sure of earning to meet the financial or personal goals. So, proper assessment and planning is required before quitting the job. Though, gig jobs are promising the future with its own benefits, it is not a replacement to the full time employment in many senses.